The legalization of cannabis, for both medicinal and recreational purposes, has been gaining speed, yet legislation and regulation have not necessarily kept pace. Even so, out of a drive for self-regulation and significant consumer safety concerns, many producers and manufacturers are turning to testing labs in order to ensure that their products are high quality and free of chemical contaminants. Spex CertiPrep offers ISO 17034 Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for all of the common contaminants such as pesticide residues, residual solvents and heavy metals, as well as qualitative analysis CRMs such as terpenes. As the industry demands change and regulations are put into place, we continually update our product offerings.
Brochures and Flyers
- Analytical Standards for Medicinal and Recreational Cannabis Testing
- Canadian Cannabis Testing Standards
- Hemp Standards
- Heavy Metal Standards for Cannabis Testing
- Cannabis and Hemp Potency and Impurities Analysis
- Cannabis and Hemp Sample Preparation Protocols